Have you found your life’s calling yet you can’t seem to find momentum? Does if feel like you continue to run into one obstacle after another and you’d like to give up, but you know in your gut this is your life’s purpose? If these questions resonate with how you’re feeling, this Alignment Process movie session will bring some clarity and relief.
We know what it’s like to be inspired by a new idea and what it takes to see it into form. For us, it took us over six years to create these Alignment Process movie sessions and to write our two books. We’ve had our ups and downs. We’ve hit obstacles and many times we wanted to give up. Doubt tries to move in and stay causing more distractions and delays. A new direction doesn’t have to be difficult. Many people find their calling and never look back.
How Do You Know You’ve Found Your Calling?
Dr. Lissa Rankin provides some excellent advice in her blog, the 10 Unmistakable Signs to know if you’ve found you’re calling. After reading her blog, we were inspired to use Dr. Rankin’s words of wisdom to create an Alignment Process Movie session. This session is energized to assist all of you courageous people that follow your heart. The world needs your special calling so don’t give up.
In the movie, Crazy on the Outside (Tim Allen, 2010) Tommy (Tim Allen) is a recently paroled ex-convict. Tommy’s sister Vicki (Sigourney Weaver) allows him to stay with her while he figures out how to rebuild his life.
Tommy immediately wants to go back to his ex- girlfriend and resume his old life. He also receives a tempting offer to make quick money by returning to crime. Tommy’s parole officer sets him up with a job at the Pirate Burger – a fast food restaurant. Tommy would rather follow his passion and re-open his father’s painting business. He runs into objections, yet continues to find ways to follow his dream. Throughout the movie we see how Tommy is being guided to follow his heart.
The 10 Energetic Benefits From Watching Crazy on the Outside AP Movie Session
- The courage to keep following your heart.
- Softening of the beliefs that you need money to give you permission to follow your path.
- The ability to not let others distract you from your mission.
- An enhanced recognition of people that show up to support you and the clarity of those who are distracting you from your life purpose.
- An enhanced ability to attract the people and everything you need to implement your vision.
- Better recognition of synchronicity that’s occurring to support you.
- More self-empowerment and less self-sabotage
- The ability to break free of the limiting beliefs that are holding you back.
- Permission to follow your dream
- The strength to preserver
The Steps To Energetically Benefit from This AP Session:
- If you haven’t done the Intention Session, then do this first and only once. You don’t need to do this session every time you watch one of our AP movies/TV shows.
- Rent and watch the entire movie: Crazy on the Outside
- If you notice relief in the subsequent days, please pass this blog to someone you know who might appreciate some assistance. If you’re so inspired to like us on our Facebook page – we’d welcome the love