If you’re reading this blog, you’re most likely on a spiritual journey to the heart. If so, you may recognize there are numerous conflicting beliefs we have about people with vast fortunes. You might think: “If this is what wealth looks like, then I’ll pass.”
You could say that many individuals on the spiritual path are afraid of wealth and power. If this is true, we have to be willing to shift these beliefs before the new abundance can be discovered.
We’re not sugar coating this Alignment session. It’s time to look directly at our judgments of money and those who have it. The Wolf of Wall Street (Scorsese 2013) covers many of these abundance limiting belief patterns.
The Wolf of Wall Street is based on the true story of Jordan Belfort (Leonardo DiCaprio), a New York stockbroker. Belfort’s rise to wealth and fame is filled with corruption, debauchery, and addictions.
Belfort’s story challenges us to look at our beliefs about people with money and power.
Why is this movie needed on a journey to prosperity?
Because many of us would prefer not to seek wealth if it means we lose our way. We fear it might end up taking us down the “wrong path” – or one like Jordan Belfort experiences. Energetically, this fear and judgement creates a significant block to prosperity.
As your watching this movie, look for these four key beliefs about money that get in the way of attracting it in:
1) Money Corrupts
Throughout the movie we see how Belfort and his team takes short cuts to getting rich as quickly as possible. It’s seems like an inevitable pattern for anyone with money.
“If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.” Dorothy Parker
2) Money Just Creates More Problems
As Jordan Belfort’s investment bank expands, the decisions he makes creates more complications for him and everyone involved. While this is one version of wealth, it’s not true for everyone.
“While money can’t buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” Groucho Marx
3) Money Solves All Problems
Many of us get caught in this trap. If we just had more money, we could use it to throw at all of our problems. You can see this pattern persists whether you have little money or vast fortunes like Jordan Belfort.
“Don’t think money does everything or you are going to end up doing everything for money.” Voltaire
4) Money Is Always Right
It’s easy to see how this pattern in the extreme doesn’t work. The Wolf of Wall Street uses this theme throughout the movie. What’s more difficult to see is how this belief that money is always right pervades our everyday decisions about business, about how we address our own financial decisions, and even the jobs we decide to take. Thinking that money is always right, can lead to unconscious decisions.
“Money is the wise man’s religion.” Euripides
If you feel a charge or resistance to watching The Wolf of Wall Street, it may be a sign it’s time do this alignment session. We all need to look at these patterns when desiring a shift around money and power.
The Top 8 Energetic Benefits from watching The Wolf of Wall Street Alignment Movie
- Release the belief that money solves all problems
- Let go of seeing all rich people as superficial and addicted to power
- A deeper awareness of the infinite supply that is available for all
- Letting go of attachment to things
- Release the fear that money will corrupt you
- Aligning with the ability to stay heart-centered while enjoying fabulous abundance
- Letting go of any judgments regarding people with vast fortunes at their disposal
- Releasing the fear that money will sever your spiritual connection
The Steps To Energetically Benefit from This Alignment Session:
- If you haven’t done the Intention Session, then do this first and only once. Think of it as downloading an App on your smartphone. Once completed then you’re ready to benefit from any of our Alignment movies/TV shows.
- Rent and watch the entire movie: The Wolf Of Wall Street
- If you notice a shift in the subsequent days, please pass this blog to someone you know who might appreciate some more abundance. If you’re so inspired to like us on our Facebook page or Google+ – we welcome the love!
Prosperity Series Posts:
Ready To Align Deeper With Prosperity? Consider private sessions
When individuals seek private Alignment Process work, they embark on a deeper process of aligning with the power of the heart. The heart is the source of our individual life force. It’s the wellspring of joy and when we’re in alignment, we have inner balance and peace of mind. This alignment creates a new set point for the individual that’s sustained. A type of joy that comes from your heart energy creating the life you’ve always desired. If you’re ready for personal and spiritual transformation, consider personal sessions with Sue-Anne MacGregor. Click here for more information: