Peace Overtures Radio
We’re continuing our radio series: Five Dimensions of Well-Being with the focus this week on the ENVIRONMENT.
The featured Alignment Movie is: An Inconvenient Truth.
An Inconvenient Truth is a 2006 documentary film directed by Davis Guggenheim about former United States Vice President Al Gore’s campaign to educate citizens about global warming via a comprehensive slide show that, by his own estimate made in the film, he has given more than a thousand times.
Since the film’s release, An Inconvenient Truth has been credited with raising international public awareness of climate change and reenergizing the environmental movement. The documentary has also been included in science curricula in schools around the world, which has spurred some controversy.
We all can adjust to the climate change that is now self-evident.
In this episode, we give you some helpful tools to align with these changes and tips to prevent you from being distracted by the growing and highly strategic Bunkerism campaign that’s underway.
It’s time to come together and discover a way where we all can collectively make a shift and discover new solutions to the changing world that’s upon us.
Watching this Alignment Film with 3 friends is a powerful and empowering first step.
10 Key Energetic Benefits from Watching this Alignment Film: An Inconvenient Truth.
- A realization that our climate is changing and it’s not too late to adjust to the changes that are upon us.
- An acceptance that you have the ability to understand the climate changes that are occurring and realize new attention is required by all of us.
- A letting go of the belief that climate change is all hype and no action is necessary.
- The ability to not allow the bunkerists to distract you from desiring a new pattern for our planet that’s sustainable for all.
- A realization that jobs isn’t a real objection to why we need to change the way we’re consuming energy.
- A deeper understanding that it’s up to each of us to come together and become stewards for the changes needed at this time.
- A willingness to make changes in your life that reduce your carbon footprint
- A recognition that our democracy has been over-powered by corporations and special interests requiring all of us to now get involved in this issue.
- A willingness to be a pioneer and speak out on behalf of our planet
- A growing optimism that together we can find ways to think clearly about the climate change trends that are now gaining momentum and the willingness to do something about it.