The people we spend our lives with day in and day out usually reflect facets within ourselves. It doesn’t matter if they’re loved ones, co-workers, or regular customers. If we feel a charge from them over and over again it’s usually a blessing in disguise trying to teach us about a facet within us. The people in our lives can be the most amazing teachers – if you let them. They can also teach you to love completely even if you don’t completely understand them.
When you begin consciously choosing to love all the quirks, reactivity, and aspects you don’t understand about those in your world, you’re practicing loving yourself completely. Once you begin this practice, loving others is much easier.
Loving completely is the work of the heart and it really isn’t affected by the fussy people in your life. The heart doesn’t judge, nor does it keep score. That’s the work of your mind. The heart is like a Momma who loves her child completely.
This is a quick Alignment Process session to help you love yourself and others completely. To benefit from this AP session, simply read the De-Energizing and Energizing statements and then do the Alignment Completion at the end.
- It is possible for me to love myself completely even when there are aspects of me I don’t understand
- I am willing to begin loving others completely and without judgment.
- When I’m loving my mind is peaceful.
- I mirror the beauty that is inside of me
- I allow my true nature to emerge.
- I have much to offer the world by just being me.
- I’m grateful to be on my own spiritual journey towards loving completely.
- Love has the power to transform all that I don’t understand.
- When I love myself completely, I touch those around me and beyond.
- When I surround myself in nature, I feel an even greater senses of love.
- I allow my spiritual awareness and loving heart to deepen.
- I am loved, I am loving, and I am lovable – always.
- The more I love, the more peace I experience.
- I’m willing to open my heart again.
- I put my thinking and judgments on the back burner and let my heart lead the way.
De -Energizing Beliefs
- I will love once I find people that are worth loving.
- I’m not worthy of self-love, because I’m not a loving person.
- I have a right not to love the qualities of others that annoy me.
- People are annoying.
- My thinking annoys me and I can’t comprehend how more love will change that.
- It’s a dog-eat-dog world that has no place for love.
- People that come from love open themselves up for manipulation.
- People that love completely are usually the losers in the world.
- I’m not willing to open my heart to anyone because of the harm that I’ve experienced in my life.
Move your body freely in whatever direction it wants to go for 2 minutes. It doesn’t matter if this is dancing, swinging your arms, jumping, asanas…whatever occurs to you is perfect.
How To Start Practicing Self-Love
- Play and explore this week. It will distract your thinking and will give your heart more opportunities to lead.
- How we feel before falling asleep at night is our starting set point in the morning. For the next three days, before going to sleep place your hands over your heart and repeat this mantra: I am loved, I am loving, and I am lovable – always. Notice how much better you feel in the morning.
- Each time you see a butterfly, let it be a reminder to get back to loving yourself in that moment.
- If you notice relief in the subsequent days, please pass this blog to someone you know who might appreciate some assistance. If you’re so inspired to like us on our Facebook page or Google+ – we welcome the love!