How are you with collaborations? Does it take “a spoonful of sugar” to get you working with others so all can prosper?
I’m not talking about charity work. I’m talking about a willingness to come together and create a product or service that provides financial abundance for all. Does that sound challenging?
You’re not alone. Thriving win-win financial collaborations are hard to find on our planet.
If you’re ready to align with a new set point in collaborating with others, you first have to see what gets in the way of abundance for all.
P. L. Travers was an Australian-British novelist, actress, and journalist. She’s best known for her Mary Poppins fiction series. In the movie, Saving Mr. Banks we learn one version of P. L. Travers collaboration with Walt Disney.
Mrs. Travers (Emma Thompson) was not easy to work with and collaborations weren’t a strength. Walt Disney (Tom Hanks) was passionate about her books and made a 20-year promise to his daughters that he’d someday create the Mary Poppins movie. It took him 20-years until Mrs. Travers was willing to work with Disney and that was because she needed money.
Disney never gave up on her because it was a deep heart desire to make the movie.
So what does this story teach us about prosperity?
Our concepts of making it happen and pulling our selves up by our own boot straps are going away. The new law of attraction is no longer for me but for we.
Until we come together, financial prosperity will continue to be a struggle.
It’s a skill we all need to learn.
Mrs. Travers and Walt Disney give us the following clues on how to begin this new shift into prosperous consciousness.
1) All brilliance is a co-creation with your inner-divinity.
When you leverage this power through collaboration with others it expands exponentially adding more joy, more money, more heart connections, more employment, and more co-created dreams for all involved.
Without Disney, we probably would have never met Mary Poppins in the theater. Without P. L Travers it wouldn’t have been a story that brought us all so much joy.
Was the movie a perfect representation of the book? No. It was a totally new co-creation. It brought financial abundance beyond P. L. Travers’ comprehension and the joy unleashed to the world from this movie is still resonating today.
2) Rigidity prolongs discovery and gets in the way of magic.
Watch how much fun the writers have coming up with playful ways to present Mrs. Travers’ work. When she insists on her way without compromise, the fun is on hold and slows down the project.
3) Collaborations are a coming together from the heart – not the mind.
Only when we stay heart-centered will we be available for the give and take of co-creation with others. It’s our minds that defend and demand duality of right and wrong. Our hearts connects us to our divine unity which doesn’t know duality.
4) Be real and lose the fake cooperation.
Coming together can at times be messy – which is okay. Sometimes it gets emotional when discovering something new. When creating anything new, diverse ideas are an essential ingredient. Stay centered, listen compassionately and don’t give up. Only when you’re real can others understand how to co-create with you. Watch how Walt Disney stays in the game throughout the movie.
5) Don’t worry about selling out
When you come from the heart in collaborative efforts you will always be protected. It’s our minds that tell us we have to win, we have to avoid selling out, we have to protect our gifts from being taken and destroyed. It’s all mind created fear. This way of being is sooooo old paradigm and it keeps us from coming together.
6) The best collaborations for you? You’ll know it when you feel it.
Look – some people aren’t ready for collaborations where there’s money involved. These individuals won’t even be attracted to you and will most likely make up all kinds of excuses to avoid coming together. These aren’t your people and you don’t have to win them over. Your team will get you immediately and working together will feel effortless. It’s a vibrational match and you’ll know it when you feel it.
7) How to get started? Get in touch with your inner Disney
Start taking baby steps towards opening doors to new collaborations. Be okay with people talking about their work in your social media communities. When inspired, make connections for others. Be generous with you’re your time, your abilities, your financial abundance and watch it come back to you in magical Disney-like ways.
We have some big changes coming. It’s time to pull together and scale-up just like nature does.
Corporations and governments all use the power of scale. It’s our individuality that keeps us from coming together. We have to figure this out and pull in the new prosperity together. There’s no road map to follow.
The Top 9 Energetic Benefits from the Saving Mr. Banks Alignment Session.
- Letting go of the belief that you and your actions are the only source of your abundance.
- A willingness to be group oriented and recognize your connection to the soul of all humanity.
- The ability to wield magnetic appeal so influential that it assures manifestation.
- Letting go of the primary motivation of individual gain.
- A willingness to use your gifts as service to humanity.
- The ability to gracefully let go and receive.
- A softening of your fear and judgments of collaborating with others
- The ability to be challenged by others without taking it personally
- A remembering of how to speak from the heart when co-creating with others.
The Steps To Energetically Benefit from This Alignment Session:
- If you haven’t done the Intention Session, then do this first and only once. Think of it as downloading an App on your smartphone. Once completed then you’re ready to benefit from any of our Alignment movies/TV shows.
- Rent and watch the entire movie: Saving Mr. Banks
- If you notice a prosperous shift in the subsequent days, please pass this blog to someone you know who might appreciate some more abundance. If you’re so inspired to like us on our Facebook page or Google+ – we welcome the love!
Prosperity Series Posts:
Ready To Align Deeper With Prosperity? Consider private sessions
When individuals seek private Alignment Process work, they embark on a deeper process of aligning with the power of the heart. The heart is the source of our individual life force. It’s the wellspring of joy and when we’re in alignment, we have inner balance and peace of mind. This alignment creates a new set point for the individual that’s sustained. A type of joy that comes from your heart energy creating the life you’ve always desired. If you’re ready for personal and spiritual transformation, consider personal sessions with Sue-Anne MacGregor. Click here for more information: